Select Menu

اہم خبریں

clean-5

Islam

Iqtibasaat

History

Photos

Misc

Technology

» » LUCKY PEN Moral Story #Funny Types of Students after exams | Aayu and Pihu Show



LUCKY PEN Moral Story #Funny Types of Students after exams | Aayu and Pihu Show





Hi, friends Do, you know this is my lucky pen?When I write my tests with this penI always score amazing marks But this pen accepted me in one exam come on let us see the storyIf you like our stories please like the video Come on let us see the story, it will be funBrazils amazonian jungle is still on fire even after 65 days Are you ready?Yes, I am ready to come on pack your bags; you have a test, today mom, I am ready Okay You prepared for the test nicely right?yes best of lucky forgot something forgot my lucky pen write your test nicely and, check it twice okay? best of luck, thank you, AAU. What are you doing?Oh, sister exams are over All the world's problems lie on my head that's why I am reading about amazon fire go to extinguish the fireohyesyou extinguish the fireIll go I have an exam he extinguishes the fires you go and give your example, yeah godCar sales have dropped in our country what I should do?I should tell my dad to buy 100-200 more careers, am I right?So like this video sister, you finished your exam, fast come on, let us seem I'm back your home?? hmm...How was your exam?How did you do in the exam?I meant how much did you score?My test was so good I'll score 10 out of 1010 out of 10? hmm...Oh, Aayu is still reading the newspapers Aayu is so worried about the whole world and he's worried about you too tell him you will score 10 out of 10oh 10 out of 10?Youve proved it today that you are Aayu the greats, sisters, it was my lucky pens wonder that I got full marks because of this reason to eat 2 chocolates, today friends, even you should eat 2 chocolates today's Ill score good marks tomorrow too have my science test tomorrow10 out of 10very good come on rest nowNo, no I have to study my science test is tomorrow Youll start studying right now?Okay, do your preprationwomens tv watching has increased by 150%? In the last four years, what happened to Aayu? why do you look so worried?you tell me one thing what the meaning of these words females means mom, sister, grandmom the ladies are females, and that means one and a half mean your tv watching time has increased by 150%. We study all day while you watch t.v. all day. How does Aayu know that?It's in the newspaper, Oh, so it's written in the newspaper that Aayu's mom keeps on watching t.v.noIt says all the females, not like thatYou sisters, are female teeth Pihu you have a test today, Are you ready?Yes, MomDo your test nicely, best of luckOkayI have my lucky penHmm.. okay byebyeIf sister didnt had her lucky pensister wold have failed the testyes maybeIts a good thing I have itstupid sisterOh, you should not call your sister stupidBye kiddo, byeCome on let us see, what sister does in todays examAayu where are you learning all this from?First of all, stop reading this newspaper. No, I'll read you are learning all these big words come on mom make some tea for even men's tea consumption has increased two folds now Aayu knows what does aadmi meansyesWhat is it?Does it mean boyfriends see how smart Aayu isWill you have to tea?Or should I give you some chocolate milk?No, I'll have teaIll get you chocolate milk drink that without a word. this is what all children drinkMom I again got 10 out of 10Thank you, my lucky penguin 10 out of 10?This is all because of Pius hard work it is because of my lucky punch no; this is all because you prepared for the test, its the lucky penny won't listen to me okay study with your lucky penHuh? again 10 out of 10Ill have to check out this lucky pen for myselfMom 10 out of 10 even in mathsMom 9.5 out of 10 in englishMom 9.5 out of 10 in hindiMom 10 out of 10 in social scienceThis is all because of my lucky pen, thank you lucky penHmm.. all of sisters tests went nicelysome 10 out of 10, some 9.5just the last test is remainingthat too which one?drawing test, you must be thinking; it's such an easy one sister will be able to do it easily but won't tell you to come on. Let us see what I should do?I don't understand you might be the only girl whose all exams went so well but is worried about drawing exam friends you tell me tomorrow is my drawing exam should I believe in my lucky pen or my hard workThis lucky pen has troubled me a lot please someone tells me what I should do?Oh, sister, your home, know your drawing exam must have gone well, right?Sister, tell us, how was your exam?It was your last exam, did you have fun?Yes, Phuket was your drawing exam today; did it went well?It must have gone well, and I know for sure that happened?Oh, momWhy, are you getting tensed?Sister had her lucky pen with her eyes. She scores excellent; with her lucky penbuttoday was a drawing exam, you can not use the pen for that maybe. That is why she is upset because her exam didn't went wellPihu tell us what happened?I did my whole exam with the lucky penMeans we had to make a scenery for our exam did it with a blue punch, so you made the house with the blue penyeseven the grass the mountain of blue colorless too with blue peonies yes yes this was bound to happen you will make a drawing like this you will get a zero only I am telling you I didn't like it at all lucky pen huh?Aayu - Listen then I used my brain sees I know, you are my sister you are just like you surely have learned something from mewhile being in my company tell me what did you do?Tell us what you did?I made my drawing using what?my lucky penSo my exam finished within 15 minutes because I didn't use my colors when I went to give my paper to MaamShe said I'm stupid that I made the whole scenery with blue colors, so even Maam knows that my sister is stupidAayuYou should not say that to your sisterOh, okay sorry sorryThen what?Then what happened?Then Maam explained to me that luck and hard work both are important, but without hard work, luck doesn't work. You want to be lucky; you will have to work hardOh Sister, do not jumble your words. Tell us what happened in the test should I am relieved or not?Should I tell you?yesTruthfully?Your nose just almost got savedSo nice, and my nose is safety is worried for his noseSo you got 10 out of 10yesBut  how? Maam gave me another sheet. Then I nicely sketched with crayons, and pencils and gave it to MaamOh so now Pihu knows that Pihu got 10 out of 10 because of her hardworking, it is because of my lucky crayonsOh Godin the types of players video, Aayu took Virat Kohli's name six times many friends gave us the right answer. Still, we only had to choose five winners those five lucky winners congratulations to all the winners today we learned from this video that to be lucky hard work is important without hard work luck doesn't works surely like and share this video. Still, Mom tells me whether I am lucky or hardworking?Oh no

پاک اردو ٹیوب Fashion

ہ۔ یہ ایک فرضی تحریر ہے یہاں پر آپ اپنا تعارف لکھ سکتے ہیں۔
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

اپنا تبصرہ تحریر کریں توجہ فرمائیں :- غیر متعلقہ,غیر اخلاقی اور ذاتیات پر مبنی تبصرہ سے پرہیز کیجئے, ادارہ ایسا تبصرہ حذف کرنے کا حق رکھتا ہے نیز ادارہ کا مبصر کی رائے سے متفق ہونا ضروری نہیں